Sunday, January 16, 2011

you say you're not racist, yet you say "nigga" in a couple of your songs. You're not Puerto Rican or Mexican or some sort of Spanish, so what's the deal?

SO THE WORD NIGGA IS OK TO BE SAID BY LATINOS? WHY IS THAT? THE FIRST GHETTO WAS A JEWISH GHETTO - WHEN I USE THE N WORD ITS NEVER EVER BEEN USED IN A RACIST WAY - I'VE SAID IT IN FRONT OF MANY HIPHOP LEGENDS AND NEVER ONCE HAS SOMEONE SAID SHIT TO ME - ITS BECAUSE IN NY AND WHERE I COME FROM ALL THUGS OF ALL COLORS USE THE N WORD - ITS A TERM OF ENDEARMENT OR A NOUN DESCRIBING A PERSON - THATS JUST HOW IT IS MAN - YOU CAN CRY ALL DAY HOW ITS WRONG AND HOW U AINT BUYING WHAT I AM SAYING - BUT ANYONE FROM THE STREETS OF BROOKLYN, THAT REALLY HUNG OUT IN ALL AREAS OF BROOKLYN KNOW THE WORD WAS USED BY ALL COLORS COMING UP IN THE LATE 80'S AND 90'S - I ACTUALLY USE IT LESS NOW THAN EVER BECAUSE I AVOID IT - BUT SOMETIME THE GHETTO IN ME JUST COMES OUT AND I ROCK THE N WORD - NEVER DISRESPECTFULLY - ALSO IF YOU WANNA BLAME ANYONE BLAME ALL THE BLACK RAPPERS THAT SOLD THEIR MUSIC TO WHITE YOUTH - THEY THE ONES THAT BRAINWASHED ME - I DIDNT LEARN THE N WORD FROM WHITE PEOPLE - I LEARNED IT FROM BLACK RAPPERS AND BEING CALLED A NIGGA BY BLACK KIDS IN THE HOOD - AFTER A WHILE U JUST ADOPT IT IF YOU ARE REALLY IN THE STREET AND I WAS BEYOND BEING IN THE STREET - MY WHOLE MINDSTATE HASNT CHANGED SINCE A KID WHICH IS WHY I STILL GET INTO DRAMA AS A GROWN MAN - ALSO WHY IS IT OK FOR A BLACK GUY TO CALL WHITE PEOPLE CRACKER????? NOONE SAYS SHIT ABOUT THAT - HAHA - DOUVLE STANDERDS AND I DONT EVEN USE THE WORD IN A RACIST WAY

Ask me anything

3 comments:

  1. Necro please call me. It would mean so much to me, I seriously need something positive in my life, and I'm asking you to call me and just let me freestyle for you. I bet you will be surprised, I'll even let you say the words out loud and I'll rhyme everything in a second. I don't want a record deal, just to build with you mentally. My number is 908 770 8364. The reason for the call, and why it would mean so much, is you guys (non phixion included) do their own thing while the rest of the world does otherwise. Nothing good ever happens to me, you'd break the mold of my monotonmous life. Sorry, I can't spell, but you're not much better either and that's cool brother, cuz you sure as fuck can rhyme those words better than they can spell 'em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo niggas check out this blog: https://randomfunstuffforadults.blogspot.com/

    Share on Social Media!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck yeah, Imma cracker, wigga from the streets of small town Australia we all grew up calling each other N word listening to Necro, bombing up trains and rapping half us are white half us are black we all the N word homie, the world is a ghetto - started in Israel

    ReplyDelete