Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I was at the GOTJ'07 and I loved your performance. The most memorable moment for me=Beautiful Music To Die Too, music cuts out, Necro and a bunch of fans still spitin the death rap, it was amazing. Was that on purpose or malfunction? Always been curious.

SOMEONE THREW SHIT AND IT HIT OUR CDJ - COMPARED TO OTHER ARTISTS IT WAS LIKE NOTHING WAS THROWN AT US - BUT THIS ONE THING STOPPED MY SONG RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE - NOW ME BEING SO REHEARSED AND TIGHT WITH MY SHIT LIVE I KEPT GOING - IF I WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT WOULD HAVE LET THEM WIN AND MADE ME LOOK BAD, SO I KEPT GOING LIKE AS IF IT DIDNT HAPPEN - AND IT CAME OFF - THATS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW SHIT SHOULD BE DONE - WITH THE BEAT OR WITHOUT IT I WILL FINISH THE TRACK TIGHT AS VIRGIN BOX!

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment