Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Are you and RA tha rugged man cool and any chance of you guys workin together?

NAH WE WILL NEVER WORK TOGETHER - BILL PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE BACKSTAGE AT A LCN SHOW AND HE RAN OUT - HE ALSO DROPPED OFF THE PAID DUES TOUR WHEN HE SEEN I WAS ON IT - AND HE RECENTLY DROPPED OFF THE DANNY DIABLO TOUR - ALL THIS HAPPENED CUZ FOR YEARS I HEARD ON THE LOW HE TALKS SHIT ABOUT ME AND I LET MY PEOPLE'S KNOW AND NOBODY LIKES THAT - ACTUALLY NOBODY THAT IS DOWN WITH ME LIKES DUDE IN GENERAL - HE RUBBED EVERYONE THE WRONG WAY INCLUDING REEL WOLF VIDEO PRODUCTIONS - THE REASON IM EVEN TELLING YOU THIS IS CUZ HONESTLY EVERYDAY YOU ASK ME ABOUT THIS GUY - SO IM SICK OF IT - NO I WILL NEVER WORK WITH HIM AND WE DONT LIKE HIM - THE ENTIRE PLR/LCN/DMS FAM DOES NOT FUCK WITH THAT DUDE - NOW YOU KNOW

Ask me anything

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad cause R.A. regardless of bill punching him which probably included your whole crew and that would be some bitch shit, is a way better lyricist than anyone on your crew. Dont get me wrong I love Necro and I do buy your CDs and other stuff, but my 2 favorite underground artists never working together over some stupid ass drama is wack as fuck.... Huge disappointment. I'm sure many of the fans feel the same.

    ReplyDelete