Sunday, February 26, 2012

the reverb on the hook for "no concern" is nuts! that song is so different than any of your other music, but it's classic, for real. it seems like you're implementing some different styles/technique into your new work, was KGR a factor in any of this?

ITS JUST ONE NECRO SONG THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THAN ANYTHING ELSE I EVER DID AND I WONT RE DO THAT AGAIN - THE NEXT SHIT IS DIFFERENT TOO - THATS THE POINT OF MAKING MUSIC TO ME - TRY NEW THINGS THAT ARE ALL FRESH AND UNIQUE - KGR HAS BEEN A HUGE INFLUENCE ON ME MUSICALLY MY WHOLE CAREER - MAINLY LYRICALLY - HE DIDNT HAVE ANY SPECIFIC INFLUENCE ON MY NO CONCERN TRACK - THATS MORE A THUG STYLE - A LITTLE MORE SIMPLE THAN TECHNICAL - I EXPERIMENT WHEN I CAN AND TRY TO EXPLORE NEW STYLES MUSICALLY

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment